I would like to write about my memories from summer vacation.
My best summer memory is going to the summer festival with my friends.
There were lots of stalls, We walked around the street stall all day long.
I was tired, but it became a good summer vacation memory.
Hi, my name is Brooklyn and I go to MFL Mar Mac middle school!!! That looks like a lot of fun there and Someday I hope to go there and see that!! Can you tell me what that is exactly though???
Oh I didn't know this Narita Gion Festival, but I found this video :-)
ReplyDeleteIt's interesting that Narita has its Gion Festival. To me, Gion was an area in Kyoto. Do you know what "Gion" in Narita Gion Festival means?
Hi, my name is Brooklyn and I go to MFL Mar Mac middle school!!! That looks like a lot of fun there and Someday I hope to go there and see that!! Can you tell me what that is exactly though???
ReplyDeleteHope to hear back from you!!
-Brooklyn <3