Monday, September 30, 2013

Summer Vacation

Long time no see.My name is Shuhei Nomura.I got a driver’s license during the summer vacation.Drinving a car is harder than it looks.I’m terrible at driving.I’d like to improve driving.

I went to the movie with friend.We went the movies a lot this summer.I particularly liked the movie from the “Pacific Rim”.I'm motivated by a sense of excitement.I like special effects monster film.I expect good thinks from the second arc. I spend quality time with friend.Also I watched "HELL SING".It was great fun.A faithful anime  verison of the original.Definitely I didn't watch the  "Dawn of the Dead".It meant nothing.


クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます







2 comments:

  1. Oh where were your photos gone? I remember seeing them here before. Could you put them up again?

    I read "Hellsing" and loved the story. You say the film is faithful to the original, so I should like it! Pacific Rim sounds interesting too. And did you watch "Dawn of the Dead", or not? (It sounds like a living dead story.) How many films did you watch during the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched at least fifteen movies this summer.But about rental.Especially, I liked "GHOST IN THE SHELL/攻殻機動隊" "Orphan(日題:エスター)" quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete