It was a good vacation. I went to my grandmother's house with my family. I went to visit a graves at my grandmother's house. My grandmothers looked very well. I was very relieved.
I went on a trip with my family. I went to ''Mie''. ''Ise shrine'' is famous shrine. There were a lot of people there, so I was surprised. I went to the aquarium fist. It was very beautiful. It's been 10 years since I last visited the aquarium. The trip was really fun!
However, the summer vacation was not only happy. Because I went to school. I studied bookkeeping. Really tired.
I went on a trip with my family. I went to ''Mie''. ''Ise shrine'' is famous shrine. There were a lot of people there, so I was surprised. I went to the aquarium fist. It was very beautiful. It's been 10 years since I last visited the aquarium. The trip was really fun!
However, the summer vacation was not only happy. Because I went to school. I studied bookkeeping. Really tired.
Awesome pictures! Looks like very interesting!
ReplyDeleteI love the photos too, especially the lower one! Is it Toba aquarium you're talking about, perhaps? Or maybe not, since Ise-Shima has many aquariums ;-)
ReplyDelete