Tuesday, October 1, 2013

summer vacation

During the summer vacation of this year, I did surfing for the first time. It was invited by the friend. We left at 3:00 in the morning, and arrived at the sea at 4:00 in the morning.  I had gone to the sea was also after a long time. It was not able to ride on the board at all at first. It was still able to ride on the board about twice. I was very pleasant when a wave was felt.

1 comment:

  1. You tried surfing for the first time. It sounds exciting! I Did you ride a wave twice, or maybe you were able to ride a wave the second time? I love trying new things, but surfing might be too difficult for me, and it might take a few days to learn to ride a wave. Where did you go surfing, by the way?

    ReplyDelete