(Draft)
This is a dumbell.
It is 10kg.
The first time I lifted a dumbell, I could not lift it.
But I can easily lift a dumbell.
I bought a dumbell at Yodobashi Camera.
They are SD GUNDAM.
I collected them when I was in junior high school student.
I can not count them.
Because I have many SD GUMDAM.
I will collect SD GUMDAM.
This is WING GUNDAM.
It is beautiful.
WING GUNDAM is one of the more beautiful in GUNDAMS.
I bought WING GUNDAM at Yodabashi Camera.
It costs me 3000 yen to bought it.



Hi Yuhei,
ReplyDeleteYou have so many Gundam figures! You're such a big fan of Gundam. Do you like the story too? I've read the first Gundam series, but I've never heard of this Wing Gundam. Is it (he) a new character appearing in a later series?
Wing Gundam was broadcast in 1995.
ReplyDeleteI like story of Gundam.
Thanks for the follow-up, Yuhei. So it's not very new already. I've checked a fan forum discussing Wing Gundam (it seems it's called Gundam Wing in English, and abbreviated as GW). They discussed in 2005 if the story should be continued after Endless Waltz. I have no idea but what do you think?
Delete