(Draft)
I like DIsney. I like to go to Tokyo Disney Land. My favorite attraction is Haunted Mantion. The layout and decoration are renewed between Halloween and Christmas.
I also like watching Disney moves. My best favorite movie that I've ever seen is Toy Story. It is premier
movie. I've watched it may times.My most favorite character is Mr. potato head. inadequate a figure of Mr.potetohead when I was child. I lost his nose. Sorry Mr.Potetohead!



I like TOY STORY, too. I want to see a TOY STORY 3 one more time.
ReplyDeleteSo am I.I had been to watch all series.My favorite character is woody
ReplyDeleteHi Kohei,
ReplyDeleteEveryone living here loves Disney! I've been living in Chiba for over three years, but I've never been there yet. So many people say I should go there once that I'm getting more and more interested. What do you do when you're waiting in line? I'm not a fan of waiting in line...