I enjoyed golden week.
I went to ''kamakura'' with my friends.The train is crowded morning.We went to ''kamakura'' to see temples and shrines. I liked ''turugaoka hatiman''. ''Daibutu'' was excellent, too.
''Kamakurazi'' is good place. I bought a charm at that shrine. It is for the safety and well being of the family.
Kamakura town is a beautiful and rare sight. Especially, sunset is good !
But I got so tried from walking around all day.
I ate ''shirasudon'' in lunch. It tastes very good.
I bought a lot of souvenirs. ''Hatosabure'' is famous souvenir.
I went to ''kamakura'' with my friends.The train is crowded morning.We went to ''kamakura'' to see temples and shrines. I liked ''turugaoka hatiman''. ''Daibutu'' was excellent, too.
''Kamakurazi'' is good place. I bought a charm at that shrine. It is for the safety and well being of the family.
Kamakura town is a beautiful and rare sight. Especially, sunset is good !
But I got so tried from walking around all day.
I ate ''shirasudon'' in lunch. It tastes very good.
I bought a lot of souvenirs. ''Hatosabure'' is famous souvenir.
All day was very fun.
I want to go there again.
I want to go there again.
Hi Akira,
ReplyDeleteI've never been to Kamakura, but it sounds like a great place to visit, with a lot of interesting things to see. It's Tsurugaoka Hachiman Shrine in your photo? I like seeing temples and shrines so I'd love to go there some time, maybe in autumn.