Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Seminar Ⅱ About me Yuma



Hi! I'm Yuma Hata. Please call me Yuma.
I live in Mobara in Chiba Prefecture.
Mobara is a countryside with a lot of green and famous for the Star Festival.
The Star Festibal is held in summer.
Eight-hundred thousand people come to visit this festival every year.
Mobara is a very comfortable city to live in.
I work to buy books because I like read a book.
I work part-time as a store cleak at a gas station three times a week.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!My name is Takeshi Sugimoto.
    Please call me Takeshi. Nice meet to you.
    I thought that I want to go to The Star Festibal.
    If you say OK, please tell me about that more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Takeshi. Thank you for comment.
    The Star Festibal is held in July 25~27.
    There are many street stalls at the festival.

    ReplyDelete