Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Seminar 2 About Me Naoto


Hi!! My name is Naoto Katada. Please call me Naoto.
I study economic in CUC.
I am from Tokyo city. Tokyo city is most exciting city in Japan.
My favorite spot is Tokyo skytree.
Skytree is the highest tower in Japan.
You can see Mt,Fuji from top of building .
I went to skytree last year.

We will host the Olympic games in Tokyo in 2020.
You can enjoy a lot of events in Tokyo!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Takumi Yoshida.
    Please call me Takumi.
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!! Naoto!
    My name is tokio sawada.Please call me tokio.
    I have never went to skytree.
    Do you have the location of something recommended?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IHi tokio!
      My favorite location is aquarium.
      That is very fantastic!!

      Delete
  3. hi I`m Ginji
    Nice to meet you !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete