English 1B & 2B (2014) English 1B (2013)
That was difficult.What kind of cake do you like the best?
I like chocolate cakes most.
Hi Ai. Ah you can bring the cake back home. That's the good part of working at a cake shop! Did you have more customers coming during the Golden Week?
Oh,It looks very fun. I like a cake like you. In particular,I like cheese cake. I want work in the cake store. and I would like to get a cake!!
That was difficult.
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of cake do you like the best?
I like chocolate cakes most.
DeleteHi Ai. Ah you can bring the cake back home. That's the good part of working at a cake shop! Did you have more customers coming during the Golden Week?
ReplyDeleteOh,It looks very fun. I like a cake like you. In particular,I like cheese cake. I want work in the cake store. and I would like to get a cake!!
ReplyDelete