Saturday, May 4, 2013

About Me


Saturday. may4, 2013
Hello, my name is Hiroyuki.
I live in Tokyo.
l am eighteen years old.
My hobby is watching soccer game and professional baseball on television.
I belonged to my high school days at the swimming part.
the time was glad for me have gone into the swimming part and to have shrurk me for five seconds.
For me a schoool trip is the recollections of No1.
It is because it went to Italy.
It is because many globally famous buildings were locate in ltaly.
I like a hambuger with gravy.
Although l make, l am disagreeable.
I would like to do my best at a univesrsity, so that English may become elated.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hiroyuki,
    You like sports so much! How long did it take to cut 5 seconds off your record?
    I was surprised to hear you went to Italy for the school trip. I'm jealous! Which cities did you visit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was shrunk by 32 seconds from 37 seconds

      I visited Rome and Florence.

      I wanted to visit Milan if l may be allowed

      to wish so mach.

      Delete