Hello. My name is Yuuta.
I live in Yachimata.
I like playing tennis.
I started to play tennis when I was in junior high school.
My favorite food is orange.
I don't like fish sausage.
They don't taste good.
Hi Yuuta, Oh you meant Chikuwa by "fish sausage"! Thanks a lot for the photo! Yes, Chikuwa is a kind of fish sausage. It might be hard to explain what Chikuwa is. Hmm, you can say "Chikuwa (a Japanese tube-like fish sausage)" ;-)
I agree that not all the fish paste products are great, but there're some that are really delicious. I still remember when I had Sasakama fresh from the steamer!
Hi Yuuta,
ReplyDeleteOh you meant Chikuwa by "fish sausage"! Thanks a lot for the photo! Yes, Chikuwa is a kind of fish sausage. It might be hard to explain what Chikuwa is. Hmm, you can say "Chikuwa (a Japanese tube-like fish sausage)" ;-)
Thank you for your comments.
ReplyDeleteOh sorry. I made a mistake.
To tell the truth , I don't like a product made with boiled fish paste.
Well it was NOT a mistake ^^
DeleteI agree that not all the fish paste products are great, but there're some that are really delicious. I still remember when I had Sasakama fresh from the steamer!
Hi Yuuta my name is Naoki.
ReplyDeleteI like orange ,too.
Do you like Dorayaki ?