Sunday, May 19, 2013

My GW

April 30

I played my friends in my university.
We moved around Tokyo 23 wards.

Frist, We went to Shin-Okubo.
I went to there for the first time the day.
There is a lot of Korean Shops.
I ate "toppoki".it was hot and delicious.

Next, We went to Harajuku.
We went shopping in Takeshita street, Lafore Harajuku, and 109.
I  tried on opera grass.
Hahahahaha!



Next, we went to "Soramati" to go up Skytree.
But we couldn't go up due to strong wind.
I want to go up someday.
But Soramati was good place and Skytree was very big!
I want to say "Hitogagominoyouda"  When I go up Skytree.
2013043014370000.jpg

It was so wonderful day.
I want to play again with this member.

May 6

I was fired part time job.
Goddam!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kohei,
    I've been to Shin-Okubo too, to buy Korean chili flakes (red pepper, 고추가루). Good to know you can find good topokki (떡볶이) there!
    You say people looked like trash seen from the top of Skytree. So you didn't like the view from the tower?

    ReplyDelete