I spent almost every day in GW playing soccer in CUC. The soccer club in CUC I belong to played a match with Tokyo Joho University in Meikai University on May 3rd. The match was very spectacular, but we lost the one by 3 to 4 in the end. Although I was very impressed by the match, the point I was most impressed by is the great facility of the soccer club in Meikai University.
The soccer ground there is cleanly natural grass one. The grass is too long to pass a ball unless we strongly kick. There is a club house near the ground and I was very moved at the training room like fitness center into it. I think Meikai University is worthy of a champion of universities in Chiba Prefecture for seven years after all.
136 words
Heloo my name is Arito Yuhei.
ReplyDeleteHow long have you played soccer?
Hi,Yuhei. Thank you for your comment.
ReplyDeleteI have played soccer for four years.
Hi Kiyo, so you started succer when you were at 3rd year of junior high school?
DeleteNo,I didn't. I used to go to medical school and I am 24 years old.I started soccer when I was in the previous university.
DeleteOh! I didn't know that. That's why you look so grown-up. I went to a medical school before entering another university, too. (I quit the medical school after a year though.)
Delete