My name is Naoki.
I like baseball.
My hobby is to eat food and to listen to music.
I like Dorayaki.
My favorite music singer is Greeeen.
I am a negative thinker.
My dream is to become a tax accountant.
Hi Naoki, You like both playing and watching baseball? If so, which position do you play, what's your favorite baseball team? Is it very challenging to became a tax accountant?
Think you for your comments. I like to play baseball. But I don't watch baseball game. My position was left in high school baseball club. My favorite baseball team is DeNA. I think into Mizuhokai.
Hi Naoki,
ReplyDeleteYou like both playing and watching baseball? If so, which position do you play, what's your favorite baseball team?
Is it very challenging to became a tax accountant?
Think you for your comments.
ReplyDeleteI like to play baseball.
But I don't watch baseball game.
My position was left in high school baseball club.
My favorite baseball team is DeNA.
I think into Mizuhokai.
Oh , Naoki is negative thinker!
ReplyDeleteI am too.
What do you like food?