My name is Kiyonori. Please call me “kiyo”. My hobby is soccer. I like to play and watch soccer very much. My favorite professional soccer team is “Chelsea”. Chelsea is the club of England and the winner of Champions League (CL) and joins Club World Cup (CWC) in 2012. My favorite player of Chelsea is Frank Lampard. He is the legendary player of Chelsea. He has been selected by England national team for more than ten years. He is very good at middle shooting. I wish I were good at middle shooting like him someday.
95 words
Hi Kiyo,
ReplyDeleteI'm not familiar with soccer, but I did some googling and learned Frank Lampard is one of the best midfielders in the world. So you are a midfielder too? How long have you played soccer?
Yes,I am. I often play soccer game as a midfielder or a forward.
ReplyDeleteI have played soccer for four years.