Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My summer vacation

I went to Okinawa for six days. GPAC held in Okinawa so I participated in this event with president's seminar!s member.

Okinawa is very good place. There are beautiful beach, delicious food and kind people.

I met and talked with people from many countries. I was happy to get through to the foreign people. But sometime, I couldn't get through and understand that they say. I need more effort.


10 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to Okinawa! Good to hear you had a great experience there. Which countries are the participants from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a comment. Korea, Taiwan and Israel university are participated in GPAC. You should go to Okinawa once time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okinawa sounds fun I would enjoy to go there. P.S Nice story

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okinawa sounds fun I would enjoy to go there. P.S Nice story

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sea of Okinawa is very beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very interesting to be communicating with people from so far away! I'm an eighth grader from MFL MarMac in McGregor, Iowa, in the United States. Where is Okinawa? I look to further communicating with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, beautiful pictures and Okinawa sounds lovely. Thank you for describing the island. I think automatically of Okinawa's place in the history of World War II.
    The island of Okinawa was the site of most of the ground warfare in the Battle of Okinawa during World War II, when American Army and Marine Corps troops fought a long and bloody battle to capture Okinawa, so it could next be used as the major air force and troop base for the planned invasion of Japan. (according to Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawa_Island)
    I am happy that today people seem to have moved toward more peaceful ways of getting along with one another.
    I hope some day to travel to Japan and to Okinawa. That would be wonderful!
    Great English. Keep studying.
    Mr. Boylen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pictures are gorgeous! I wish I could go there. I hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. keaton battman
    nice to meet you. Okinawa is very good place. I recommend to go there.

    Coltin B
    thank you for your comment.
    Okinawa is the southernmost prefecture of Japan. so it is very far. you can see, grate place.

    Mr. Boylen
    hello, sir.
    yes. Okinawa was a battle field but, after the battle Japanese people are living with American forces. It is symbol of peace and I'm glad to be able to communicate very much!
    thank you for reading my text.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow the pictures are beautiful, are you planning on going to Okinawa again? It is very cool that we are able to communicate with you! I am looking forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete